Join us for intensive training in I liq Chuan. This intensive is designed to enable students to understand how Tai Chi Principles can manifest in the body using I Liq Chuan training methods. Focus is on Philosophy, Concepts and Principles as maintained through Spinning Hands Partner Training.
I Liq Chuan is an Internal Martial Art based on feel. read more
Thursday we're at Centennial Park Pavillion.
- Yin and yang energies mapped on the body
- 5 rings of structural power in the body vs. microcosmic orbit
- Using the 13 points to unify yourself
- Relaxation = balance of yin and yang energies
- Song and the limits of Structure
- Song and the light foot vs the heavy foot
- Understanding fullness and movement
- Raising vs supporting the Crown
- How to use the 3 Mental Factors in training and everyday life
- How to use the Point of Contact to look deeper into Tai Chi energy