Plex Media Server is used to deliver archived classes. Here's how to get access.
- You must be an 'Ongoing' or 'UCB Live' student or have been personally invited by Sifu Kelley.
- Go to http://plex.tv and create a free web account, do not install a Plex Server (unless you want one). If you want more streaming options, sign up for their excellent PlexPass.
- Contact me with the email address or username you provided to create the Plex account.
- I will send you an invite via Plex.
- Login and 'Launch' the web app. There's a big button.
- Approve my invite.
- Find your content. Look for a server called 'KG's Media'.
- Enjoy your training!
As of September 14, 2022 we have 1136 of class archives and each week adds more. You will have limited access. As a SOD student, you have a library containing any private lessons and one or more class libraries. Archive access is granted according to skill level and understanding. Sharing experiences to our community is required.